cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Infoset is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I was having couple of queries on one infoset which is based on 2 ODS. Later i have removed one ODS and inserted the new ODS. now when i am opening the query it is showing error for those fields which were present in old ODS which i have removed, i adjusted the query by replacing them with new char of the new ODS.

So now query should work fine but it is still giving some error. When clicking( Double click) on some row fields it is showing error message which indicates that the field has been corrupted.

Did anyone face this problem earlier, please provide some input on this issue

Thanks

Tripple k

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All

Problem is still same. Let me explain again

We were having one infoset which had 2 ODS. We developed some query on it. Later we removed one OD and inserted the new one and changed the query fields accordingly. Now we are not able to execute the query on infoset.When clicking( Double click) on some row fields it is showing error message which indicates that the field has been corrupted.

I have tried following things

1. Created a new query on infoset: Its Not working

2. Created ODS again and new query: Its not working

3. Created a MP on these 2 ODS and new query on it: Its Working

4. Created query on both ODS: Its Working

Only in case of infoset its not working.

We are in regular communication with SAP but still issue is unresolved.

Any idea ???

Thanks

Tripple k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tripple K,

Correct me if i am not wrong when you are trying to run the report does it still display the same old report. Do you prerun this report, if so remove it from the buffer. One more problem can be with your join in infoset, if join is wrong you might not get result pertaining to your logic.

Regards

Peter R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter

I am not able to see data, earlier it was displaying but after making mentioned changes in infoset everything went wrong. Its not displaying any data. Basically it is saying that the objects included in row are corrupted. If they are corrupted then how come query on other infoprovider is working (including same fields). I also tried to check in RSRV for those objects but they are correct.

Join is defined correctly no issue with that.

Thanks

Tripple k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripple K,

Did you try a very simple new report or possibly even an identical IS?

Regards

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

It worked after applying couple of OSS notes.

Thanks

Tripple k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tripple,

Never Faced this scenario.

But just try to Regenrate all those Queries using RSRT.

See whether it makes any difference.

Thanks

CK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already done that in RSRT and RSRT2. I have realigned infoset also but still no luck. The queries are working fine in RSRT and RSRT2 but from query designer its not working.

Thanks

Tripple k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copy the query to another name and execute the copied query if that helps.

thanks.

Wond