Did you mean: 

Report Header while exporting to PDf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Crystal reports 2008. BOXI 3.1

This is how it looks in crystal report

After exporting to pdf it changes as

As we can see the currently scheduled/due all is moved to left  why is this changing and this is happening only i pdf . what do i do to keep the title as same format

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JWiseman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Venkatesh,

a couple of quick things you may wish to try:

a) put the text object for the schedule to serial number in its own section

b) go to File > Page Setup > and select No Printer

-jamie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jamie,

I am sry but i didnt understand  "put the text object for the schedule to serial number in its own section"

"Currently Schedule/Due all" is the Report Title that i have dragged from Special fields.

All the Five are 5 different ext that are dragged from special fields.

I have done the B part that u have sugested.

ALL are in "page header a"

.Thank you

JWiseman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can ignore a) as it's not applicable to your report.

those were the quick things to try...there are several export to pdf text box or font issues so now i would recommend applying the latest patch to your crystal reports. i am assuming that this is happening in the designer and not from infoview, correct?  to get the latest patch go to the Start Page on your crystal reports designer and you can access patches etc. via the resources section.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When viewing on crystal reports designer it is gdd and while viewing it in infoview also it is gdd but when i export it into pdf i am getting text allying to a bit left.

JWiseman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but where are you exporting from? again, if from the crystal reports designer, please apply the latest patch to cr and see if that resolves the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using crystal reports  2008 developer 12.5.0.1190 latest patch i dont see update on this..

i am viewing it in developer and exporting it in as pdf.

JWiseman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Venkatesh, if you go to web smp the latest there is sps6 fp6.3. let us know if this resolves the issue. it almost looks like the font size is increasing in your pdf export as well as the original placement of those objects is not being honoured.

abhilash_kumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

To add to Jamie's suggestion, I would also recommend having a look at the solution in this thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3429563

Here's another thread that has the same issue (and the same solution as described in the thread above), however the registry key is for CR XI R2:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3237623

-Abhilash

Answers (0)