cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove query from transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to remove a query from a transport (so that my query changes remain in the development system only).

Therefore, I searched all UIDs of the query elements and the UID of the query itself and removed them from my transport task. Afterwards, I checked the consistency of the transport task which was OK.

=> Can I now transport my request without the query changes affecting quality/production system? Or could that lead to problems?

Best regards, DK

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are sure you removed all query elements linked to that query, you're ok.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi 2X U,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the UIDs in the RSA1->Transport Connection and in the Metadata Repository. Could there be further or hidden UIDs that I missed?

Best regards, DK

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think so.  But if you want to be 100% sure:
remove ALL query elements and add the ones which DO have to be transported again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are too many and I also have deletion-requests. But thanks for your feedback!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Alexandre
Participant
0 Kudos

I suggest to create a new request and put in it what you want to transport. It is the safe option.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre,

Thanks for your help. How would you do that for deletion requests? For existing queries, I could collect them via RSA1->Transport Connection. But how can I do that for queries, that I deleted in development system and that I want to delete in quality/production, too?

Regards, DK