I have created a remote cube and trying to assign source system but the list comes as empty. At the Bottom of the window on Clicking source system id. i can see the list of source system available.
Any Thoughts about it.
It's look like your DSs don't released for a remote access.
See OSS Note # 326482 "SAP RemoteCube: No source system is provided":
In the "Assign source systems..." dialog for SAP RemoteCubes, no source system is provided.
Additional key words
Cause and prerequisites
The following prerequisites must be met in order to be able to assign a source system to an SAP RemoteCube:
1. For the InfoSource, an active transfer rule must exist for the source system.
2. The DataSource which is assigned in the transfer rule must be released for remote access.
3. The source system must at least have a base Release 4.0B with PlugIn 2000.1 or BW Releases 2.0B.
4. A source system ID must be assigned to the source system.
Make sure the prerequisites listed above are fulfilled. In detail, do the following:
1. Make sure that the desired source system has the necessary release.
2. Check that the desired DataSource is released for remote access.
Currently, you can only check this attribute of the DataSource via the DataBrowser (Transaction SE16) from the field VIRTCUBE in table ROOSOURCE in the source system or in the table RSOLTPSOURCE in the BW System. As of PlugIn 2000.1 Support Package 5, the attribute is also displayed in the reprocessing of the DataSource (Transaction RSA6 in the source system).
If the field VIRTCUBE contains the value '1' or '2', the DataSource is released for remote access.
If the field VIRTCUBE contains the value 'D', the DataSource is locked for remote access.
If the value is empty (' '), the attribute has not yet been assigned and the DataSource is also locked for remote access.
Execute a DataSource regeneration for generated DataSources (e.g. generic DataSources).
If the attribute of the DataSource in the BW System (table RSOLTPSOURCE) does not correspond to the DataSource in the source system (table ROOSOURCE), replicate the DataSource again.
For empty values, search the OSS (SAPNet) for a corresponding note of the respective Business Content Component.
1. Assign the DataSource to the InfoSource and activate the transfer rules.
2. Assign a source system ID to the source system. Use the "Create ID" function (F5) in the "Assign source systems..." dialog for SAP RemoteCubes.