cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reload Request from PSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

does anyone know a way to reload an already updated request from PSA into ODS, without deleting the request physically from ODS and without reloading from source into PSA.

The point is that we do some filtering when updating into ODS. Sometimes it turns out that the filter was to strong. So we want to weaken the filter and to reload the data from PSA.

Thanks for your help.

Juergen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

jurgen,

the problem is that you haven't only a request in your psa. if you want reload a psa you must delete all others load in psa or filter your load.

alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generate PSA Export DataSource.

Upload again to ODS using the new DataSource.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good idea.

But that means we would have to create all transfer rules a second time.

The problem is that we have about 30 source systems connected to BW. That means 30 PSA-tables per DataSource. And there is no way to copy transfer rules.

Also: If I create export DataSources for two PSA from different source systems, the these two export datasources are in the same Soursystem (BW). I am not sure but I think then it is impossible to link them to the same infosource.

I am more looking for a solution where I would have to delete some records from magic tables and to change a few other ones, so that BW "forgets" that the request has already been loaded.

Is there any safe way to do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Reconstruction option for ODS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, but reconstruction requires to delete the request first. This would then delete also lots of requests that have been updated later.

Any other idea?