Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

release strategy purchase order workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

after release strategy defined ,

i configured role on relesae codes in img.

1. If I (functional people and me) define release strategy, I have assigned the roles, then if purchase is created , the work item goes to particular agent inbox or not ?.

Because there is any further configuration is there after release strategy is defined,

Now, I configure workflow only for to send mails to particular release code persons.

I want this clarification.

2. For rejecting POs is there any EVENT.

I found RESET event for rejecting POs, is it correct.

please reply ASAP.

thanks & regards

suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

You need to use business object BUS2012. Do a where used list from transaction SWO1 and you will find the standard workflows delivered by SAP. You can either use these or create a new workflow.

Event ReleaseStepCreated can be used as an triggering event to send emails when a PO is created. If you want to trigger an email only for specific release codes you need to evaluate the release code in your workflow.

Event Rejection_start for evaluating Rejections.

-Kiran

*Please reward useful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kiran,

i created workflow for notification via email using this events.that is ok.i defined only mailing workflow.

if release strategy defined the work items directly go to SAP inbox or any other configuration is there.i defined roles in SPRO tcode using release strategy

please reply.

thanks

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have configured the release strategy correctly and all the tasks in your workflow have an agent assigned then the workitem should appear in the SAP inbox. Make sure that you have maintained workflow customizing using transaction <b>SWU3</b>.

What workitem do you want to send to the users?

What roles have you created in SPRO?

_Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i defined release strategy in the SPRO for purchase order i assigned agents to release codes. after this step is there any configuration is there.

thanks & regrads

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i defined release strategy in the SPRO for purchase order i assigned agents to release codes. after this step is there any configuration is there.

thanks & regrads

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes there are other steps you need to complete. You need to identify a standard workflow or create a new one to send the workitem or email to the agents.

To find standard workflows fo to SWO1 and see the where used list for the business object BUS2012

-Kiran