cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

relate GIF/JPEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Is it possible in BIW to relate JPEG / GIF images to particular info object. Eg: Relate GIF of an employee to Employee Number in some employee info object.

Please sugest if any other ways.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Siggi, you are right !

Rahul, here is the method to follow for uploading an high number of doc with an automated process...

..see in www.service.sap.com/bw->SAP BW InfoIndex->Document Integration->How to... Mass upload documents to BW 3.x (pdf)

Hope it helps (Rahul, please don't forget to assign some points by clickin'on the yellow star to the contributors that help you !!!)

Bye,

Roberto

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI.

I have tried goto -> display documents.

But no use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahul,

but are you able to see your docs in the BW system ?

(RSA1->Documents->Master Data ..and then show me documents from...

you have to right-click on an active cell...

for the web see in http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw30b/helpdata/en/60/1c143bfaed272de10000000a11402f/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

is your master data active? Check with rsa1 -> infoobjects, select your infoobject, do a right click and select activate master data.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same problem.

From my query results, I click on one of the master data fields to bring up the context menu. I choose Goto, then Display Documents.

A new window opens in Internet Explorer. On the left, my document is there and it's a link. Nothing happens when I click on the link. And when I right-click the link and choose Save Target As, I get an error.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

Thanks for solving most. I have something more to ask:

I have created queries on the using tht info object. Now, I need to access my document from query created. When I click on value in info object eg: Employee No. 1234XXY. I wish to see the document available for this employee. is there any specific setting I am missing out?

Also please inform if there is any more settings required to access this query from web.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes it is possible.

One possibility is to goto the master data maintenance of the infoobject, select the correct value, check it and add the document manually. May be there is a automated process for this available, but I am not sure about it.

regards

Siggi