cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd UWL and Guided Procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am trying to implement one simple work flow in the GP, where two steps are there:-

1>Create Request

2>Approve Request.

I haev created collable obect, Action, block and process. I have configure the UWL for the GP fo the 2nd step as approval. I am gettign the created Item respective to the GP in the UWL.

When i am trying to click the Subject from the Table in the UWL for approving the created request i am not gettign the respective page in place of that i am getting error message like- Could not retrieve process instance: contact your system administrator.

If any one have solution or input for this please share the same.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this thread. Same issue. Follow the guide and check all the steps in the configuration of UWL in GP. Some step must be missing.

Regards,

Harini S

• Please don't cross post. Same people check and answer the portal forums (all sub categories).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

Thanks for reply.

i have tried the option described in the thread and took help from the SAP Note-1104652/1026119.

But same error is coming for me error-Could not retrieve process instance: contact your system administrator

I have assigne following role to the user and this user is a super user:-

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.folders.gp/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.superuser-------GP Superuser

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.folders.gp/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.designtim-------GP Business Expert

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.folders.gp/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.runtime-----GP User

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.folders.gp/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.runtime_wc----GP Runtime WC

pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/platform_add_ons/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.folders.gp/com.sap.caf.eu.gp.roles.administration----GP Administrator

If any one having any inputs please share the same.

Deepak Arora

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to run it from GP runtime? If so, check GP connector.

Also Check if these threads help.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/bpx/page_not_found+error

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

To open the task from the UWL(if it is not opening) you need to modify the .xml file for UWL.

Please check the post you have made in the portal implementation forum.

Regards

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harini,

Your 1st reply was really helpful for me....coz that input from you gave me detail and reason for problem.

I am able to solve the issue, thanks a lot for your support.

Deepak Arora