I 've some background jobs(develop sys) which are schedule every day in SD ,

but unfortunately time has set as around in the afternoon,

BUt that jobs Interrupting Some transactions,

My basis guy has suspended the background jobs,

but when i check sm37 , the jobs still working,

But what i need is ,to delete all jobs which are scheduled ..permanently

and want to reset that jobs

and

how do i set that SAP System time to our local time??

Can any one pls suggest me ..

Thanks

Srujan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SM37 select the job status as active,ready and schedule, now kill the jobs which are acitve and remove the jobs which are in schedule so that those jobs will not run, to remove the schedule the jobs permantely you can change the executing options of the job (like changeing executing time).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can go SM37. Double click on the job. In the window that opens, goto Job Detail from the tool bar. In that screen , youcan see details for PID (Process id and executing server). PID is unique for each job. So you'll be able to find the process in Sm50 or SM66 with this information.

Click on the process in SM50/66. Then goto Edit->Process->Cancel->Cancel with core. After this done go back to SM37 and make sure that the job is also in cancelled status.

Cheers,

satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya

i have one doubt after canceling with core what will happening i mean is it require restart the server

Regards

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask the basis guy to kill the job that means the jobs will get deleted permenantly and ask him to set the OS time as local time because all timestamps are depended on it

Regards

N Ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

But some jobs still working...

He did that one using SM37,

but the prblm is some jobs executing in background..

Thanks