Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding OOQA Transaction

sreelatha_gullapalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi all,

i need to get the information from OOQA transaction this is related to qualifications. I want to display the same hierarchy in my iview. I wnat to know from where i can get this information. Can anybody help me about this problem. It is very urgent.

Thanks & Regards,

Sreelatha Gullapalli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I suggest you will need to research the transaction the old fashioned way to see where the data is coming from. You can try a few tricks. First run SQL Trace and then run the OOQA transaction. This will show you all the database tables that were hit during the transaction. However this won't show you what logic is called. If you application is just read only, knowing the DB tables might be sufficient - espeically if the data you want is just in a few main tables. Otherwise you should consider looking for a BAPI or an Enterprise Service. These probably aren't being used by the transaction itself today. Search through transaction code BAPI or look through the ES Workplace here on SDN. As a final resort, you could debug through the transaction itself and see what code is being executed.