cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding LIS extraction data loading error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need your help regarding a issue related to data loading.

I have modelled an LIS structure and created InfoPackage(2LIS_02_S013) . I initially

selected "Initialize Delta Process". Next I schedulled data. The request status remained

yellow for nearly 6 hours then it turned to Red. The error is regarding some RFC connection

or so. So, I deleted the data from Delta queue, checked the data in S013BIW1 and S013BIW2

tables, deleted the request from Manage(RSMO), Trsafered DataSources, Replicated the

DataSouces, Created TR and Communication Structure, Update Rules. Next when I try to create

the InfoPackage I am getting the following error:

Delete init request REQU_5GGRN5NRN5F46RPFWFFUCEELK before running init. again with same

selection

I made sure that the request is deleted which is under Requests of the Manage button of the

InfoCube.

Please help me out in this regard

Thanks in advance

YJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayanth,

i dont think i understood the whole thing!!!

But still if u r trying to do init again, u need to delete the init flag. Go in the infopackage screen. in the first menu here, go in the initialise flags, select and delete the init flag!!

just deleting the init request from the cube won't delete this flag.

Once this flag is deleted, you can again schedule the init.

Hope this helps. please assign points if this helps...

regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayanth,

Delete the init request from RSA7 r/3 side and try to do intilization... hope it will completed...

Regarding to RFC connection please select your source sytem + right click and click on check if you are getting OK status at status bar then there is no problem with RFC connection.

Regards,

PRK

0 Kudos

hi,

if it's said rfc connection problem, you have to make sure first the connection between bw and r/3 is establish well, you may ask basis for help. or you can try sm59, choose your r/3 source system, and menu 'test', do test 'connection' and 'authorization'.

it can also happened problem with authorization with background user (ALEREMOTE) to extract data, check with basis. hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Todelete the init go to Infopackage -> Scheduler(from menu option) -> Initilization Option for Source System. Select the init request and delete it.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have impletmented the steps that you specified. I deleted the request and scheduled the data. I am still getting the following error:

Under Status Tab:

Error message from the source system

Diagnosis

An error occurred in the source system.

System response

An error occurred in Extractor .

Check the error message.

Procedure

Under Details Tab:

Error occurred in the data selection.

Processing (data Packet): No Data

I checked with our Basis consultant and the RFC connection between R/3 and BW is fine.

I checked in R/3 in the Extraction Queue (RSA3) and there is data. But still I am unable to get data from R/3 to BW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more point. Can any one tell me the process to load data. Should we first do a Full upload before doing Init and Delta loads?

Regards

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, Do the first full update method after that intilize it, then from here onwards do delta update.

Regards,

PRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PRK,

So doing a Full upload is mandatory. After that we have to Initialize the Delta load without data transfer and then Delta Upload. Right.

Please confirm it as it is a sensitive situation, I am double checking it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

YJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayath,

Regarding your error message for last update please check your selection parameters at selection tab of info pakage, because monitor-> details was telling that problem with selection parameters.... please check it once again.

Regards,

PRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, it's right that was the procdure to upload the data...for LIS data extracton..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PRK,

Thanks a lot. Thats really helpful. I was able to load data and take the report. Thanks once again