cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REG : Transports

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Iam working on BI 7.0.There is one transport request which was already moved from DEV to Quality.But the transport has failed as the source system was wrongly mapped.Now the issue is corrected.Now i need to transport the Infosource,Transfer rules and Data source.I know that we need not require to transport the data source as it is at R/3 side.

Can any one of you explain in detail how can i collect the transfer rules,infosource and transport them to quality from DEV.Also please let me know the impact if i dont delete the previous request which was already imported.

Your quick Responce is highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

No need to worry about the previous request if it has failed if your company allows you to re import the request then simply ask your basis person to reimport the previously failed request then it will be done.

If your company does not permit you to reimport the request and you are sure that the request which you released is absolutely correct (i mean that it contains all the required objects ) then go to SE09 in Dev and create a request and copy the already released request objects into this newly created and you can release it the copy button you can see in the SE09 screen with hat symbol.

thanks and regards

Neel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Iam very glad for ur quick response.I have already done the Re-Import.Bcoz the Infosource is wrongly mapped to a different source system it failed again.Now in the DEV it has been corrected.Now i need to collect the changed infosource transfer rules and data sources and have to move to quality from Dev.Please let me know the procedure as iam new to the development project as my whole experience is on support only.

Thanks and Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sandeep,

Again here if you want to collect them in Dev system their are two options :-

1. Go to transport connection tab and their select your object Infosource and select option necessary objects only then click collect and then click the truck button.

2. second go to the infosource double click it and click change button and then save it and activate it will ask for a request then save it in a request do the same thing for transfer rules also then you will get your infosource and transfer rules into a request and if you want data source just activate it again . and you need to activate the infosource and transfer rules as well then three objects will be written to the request.

thanks and regards

neel

Answers (0)