Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg :Po Release workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

I want to develop on work flow related to Po release,

I have 3 levees of approving How i have develop this one My functional Consultant has been done al settings related to this one

Pleas don't provide any links i have searched already , but I didn't get proper ans

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this SAP provided WF for PO releasse WS20000075 in SWDD tcode.

You will get an idea, then you can copy this WF and you can do the modifications based on your needs.

Thanks and Regards,

Swaminathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI P J,

Initailly I know how to pick the Agent, that means using Rule but I dont know how to send that one to superior level of that particlar user for further level of approving if the po is not released.

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please use loop step to send the PO to level of approvers.

inside the loop keep the activity which is for release, inside that check that previous approver has approved,

if approved increment the counter and send the workitem again to the next level of approver and finnaly if

the count reaches( say 3) then control will come out of the loop and WF will be completed.

Thanks and Regards,

Swaminathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

will it picks directly or do i need do any thing.

( that means getting user mangers using rule 168 )

former_member554978
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keep the input to the rule in a variable, then change the value thru binding and pass it accordingly

Eg:

user- > Manager

loop tabix 1

user is the input to the rule and manager is the output

loop tabix 2

then pass manager as input and get the output as manager2

loop tabix 3

then pass manager2 and get the output

By doing this you can achieve your requirement.

l

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create the method that search for supervisor. To the method you can send the person number for which you serch the supervisor, the method should return you the person number and userid of the supervisor.

So before approval step, you instert the step that search the supervisor, and after 1st supervisor approves, you create a new step with the same method but as import personal number you need to assign the personal number of the 1st manager, as a return you get the second supervisor pernr and userid then approval step.... and thats all

Regards,

Agata