does anybody know how to refactor the logical destination of a RFC model?
I created the model with logical destinations WD_META_DEST and WD_MODEL_DEST by mistake. Then I did a lot of model-to-context binding and other stuff. When I deployed the application I noticed that I should have used other logical destinations (lets say WD_META_ABC and WD_MODEL_ABC).
I´ve already changed the property modelInstance_defaultLogicalSystem in one of the generated proxy classes to WD_MODEL_ABC. After this change all proxy classes refer to this logical destination.
I´ve also changed "Web Dynpro References - JCO References" in project properties and the according entry in file .types in navigator view from WD_META_DEST to WD_META_ABC.
These changes were not sufficient.
Hope someone can help