cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records Missing in BW InfoObject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I extracted data from an R/3 DataSource to BW. All records get loaded into BW. Multiple languages are involved. I can see all languages in PSA and in the Text table of the InfoObject. In InfoObject maintenance, if i choose IT in the selection criterion for Language, i get a message 'Language IT not in system'. My question is, if i can see the entries for Italian language in PSA and text table, then why don't they appear in the maintenance of the infoobject.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin!

Check if in T002 table you see IT as installed language...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish and Roberto,

I tried with that. But, no help.

I already checked in that table. I can see entry for IT. In the 'Degree Translated' column, the entry is 2. will that make any difference. As i said, i can see the entries in PSA and text table of the InfoObject. But, not in maintenance. It is a custom IO.

Thanks.

Message was edited by: Sachin Guptha

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

Is your custom IO Language Dependent?

Regards,

Gersh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gersh,

Yes, it is language dependant.

Thanks.

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

What language do you select when you are in IO maitenance?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Only when i select IT (Italian) language, i do not get any entries. I actually get the message 'Language IT not in system'.

Thanks.

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sachin,

Here is your problem: install Italian and you should see your text. It's already in the table, but can't be displayed because the corresponding language is not installed.

Hope this helps,

Gersh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gersh,

As i mentioned, IT has an entry in table T002 in BW and also i can see the record entries for IT in PSA and the text table of the custom IO in BW. Does that not mean, IT is already installed in BW.

Thanks.

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I missed this part.

I don't know if having an entry in T002 is enough for BW to consider a language installed. Can you login in IT language?

Regards,

Gersh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check for the transfer rules/strat routine, just in case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Have you run the Attribute change run after the master data load??

Ashish..