cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receving two idoc in ratio 1:n and branch to 2 receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need help to configure the scenario that I need to receive 2 idoc of different type one with 1 occurene and the other with n occurence. I configured BPM like this

1. Fork step with 1 receiver step in one branch and other receiver step inside the loop (because we need to sum the value of one single field f1 using container step) in the other branch. for the loop and receiver step correlation condition is specified.

2. Switch step for 2 branch with the correlation condition of summed variable. In this if condtion is satisfied we need to send file to both email and file adapter. so used fork step with sender in 2 branch else if the condition is not satisfied only one sender to the mail adapter.

please let me know whether this BPM configuration is correct . because it is picking the file but there is an error in BPM. Please let me know how to check in which step the error is.

Regards,

Dhill.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

did u check the return code of BPM in SXI_CACHE?

it must be 0,double click the integration process there and see the steps

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

No i am getting 99 as return code. can you please tell me what is this return code.

Dhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

return code tells you about the correctness of BPM,if its not 0,then ur BPM wont work,try to activate ur BPM in SXI_CACHE itself and then see if the return code becomes 0.

also double click the BPM and u will see all the steps,

S= successful

E=error

similarly u have other legends too .

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Thankyou very much not it show as 0 but If i double click I can see only XML at the bottom.

I have one more doubt I used 2 sender one for file and other for mail if the conditionn is satisfied same message interface has to go for both. if not it is has to go only to mail. but i am not able to select the adapder or communication channel throught it has to route. please let me know which option i need to select to do this.

Thank you very much,

Regards,

Dhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>I have one more doubt I used 2 sender one for file and other for mail if the conditionn is satisfied same message interface has to go for both.

why do u need two senders here?won't u need two receivers as u have to route ur mesages to separate receivers depending upon the conditions?

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahmad,

sorry i confused.... I used 2 sender because i need to send out of BPM to file and mail.

Actually My scenario is:

after getting 2 different idoc and compared according to the condition in switch step

if the condition is true the same message interface need to send to mail and file else it has to send to only mail. please let know wt step to use and how i will be telling system to send via file and email or only on email.

Dhil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>sorry i confused.... I used 2 sender because i need to send out of BPM to file and mail.

still u need two receivers,whats the logic behind using two separate senders:)

have a look at the following to collect multiple IDOC's

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm

i m not sure how u achieve multiple receivers in BPM,but in non BPM scenarios,u simple give conditional receiver determination to brahc out ur output depending upon some values

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

I gone through the blog but here we have multiple sender but not multile receiver... In my case i have multiple sender (two idoc n:1 occurence) and multiple receiver (file and email).

If need to sum the value of the field in the idoc which comes n times and then i need to compare the thing with the field in other idoc whosse occurence is one..

if the above condition is satisfied i wil be sending for the both the sender file and mail if not only to mail. Can you please tell me can we do it without BPM.. because now i have totally 3 sender.. 2 in fork and 1 separately.. but all the sender the message type is same.

Now i don't know whether to specify the communication channel for the sender to differentitate between the two sender.

Regards,

Dhill.

Dhil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

I hope I am not make yourself to understand the scenario...

the outline of my scenrio is

Mulitiple sender(2 idocs 1: n) -> xi -> Muliple receiver (file and email) with condition need to sum the value at runtime of all n idocs value

Thankyou very much for your co-operation and help

Regards,

Dhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i haven't done this type of scenario so m not really sure but the kind of design i have in my mind is .

u will have 2 receivers in ur BPM,first one for the IDOC with occurrence N and the second one for the IDOC with occurrence 1,calculate the sum of the test filed for the IDOC1 and use this to test with the field in IDOC2,then have 2 send steps as well,and based upon the outcome of ur comparison route the message using XPath.

thanx

ahmad

Message was edited by:

Ahmad