cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading Variables: Inconsistency in loading.

andre_tamaki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to make a restriction on 0CALMONTH using a variable that already exist in a new query. The problem happens when I try to see the available variables of 0CALMONTH. The system shows me the following message: "Inconsistency in loading. Please check use of deleted objects.".

It only happens with the 0CALMONTH characteristic.

Please, I would like to know if someone has already had this problem?

Tks.

Andre.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

are you using the custom variable or the sap variables.

If you are using the sap varialbe then try activatating those variable again from bi content

else specify more on it.

REgards

assign points if helpful

andre_tamaki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually I would like to use a custom variable and this variable already exists, but the problem is that when I do a right click on the characteristic 0CALMONTH and select "Restrict" on the menu, when I try to see the available variables the error message appears ("Inconsistency in loading. Please check use of deleted objects"). And after this no variable is shown. It looks like the 0CALMONTH doesn't have any variable, what is not true.

It seems that the Query Designer is not managing to load the variables, but only for the 0CALMONTH.

Regards,

Andre.

Former Member
0 Kudos

try creating the variable again.it should not give you the problem. make sure u use the correct base characteristic.