cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Sybase 2.2, How to set dynamic user credentials?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day,

I am working on a mobile app in Sybase and require the user to enter their credentials (dynamically) when starting the selected application.

I have the "Developer Guide: Hybrid Apps Sybase Unwired Platform 2.2" PDF file, but am not able to achieve the required solution.

What I would like to achive is that the user will gain access to the app with thier SAP password. So they will first enter the Hybrid Web Container password and then their SAP password to access the selected application.

Firstly can this be done? and if so please assist me or direct me to a relevant document to assist.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What I would like to achive is that the user will gain access to the app with thier SAP password. So they will first enter the Hybrid Web Container password and then their SAP password to access the selected application.

For this you have to create a new security profile in SCN. Since you want an authentication against SAP you can go for HttpAuthenticationLoginModule using SSO2Token. Hence the user can give the SAP credentials one time in the app.

http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01703.0213/doc/html/aba12...

- Midhun VP