Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

RE: infocube authorization error?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I just need help with this. I'm working on my personal computer, I came across a situation. When ever I create an infocube, i can change, delete contents and structure of the infocube. But when i try to see the data inside it or access it through bex reporting, It throws an authorization error. especially when i write expert routine in transformations.

follow is the error message:

you do not have sufficient authorization.

user sapuser does not have authorization for infoprovider zifc_p2.

I'm using ides sap at my home... i can give authorization on my own, kindly tell me how to do this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check auth. objects S_RS_MPRO in the roles assigned to you . It should have DATA as value for field RSMPROBJ along with DEFINTION .

Regards

Manisha

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create Analysis Authorization for characteristic 0TCAIPROV and give value for the Info Area hierarchy :-

Hierarchy node Name Selection of InfoProviders based on InfoArea hierarchy

This can be created using RSECADMIN transaction and then can be assigned to the role of the user to restrict his access.

For more help you can refer following links :-

http://www.scribd.com/doc/28336078/Analysis-Authorizations

Navesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make sure that special characteristics: 0TCAACTVT, 0TCAIPROV, and 0TCAVALID are included in your role also

check in SU53 to get Authorization object (once after you got error massage execute SU53 ).

Regards,

Satya

former_member199691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you get the authorization error, open SU53 in another window and it will give the details about missing authorization.

Add that to your roles and you should be good to go.

Regards,

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vince,

Kindly go through this thread ::

[ |]

Regards,

APK