Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-importing Configuration Objects

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

experts!

I have imported Configuration Objects from .tpz files in Integration Directory. Because of those objects where unable to activate, I did a reject change and all objects were gone. When I try re-import from the same .tpz file, it is not showing in the file list. The .tpz file is there in the import folder of directory.

Please help me to re-import objects from .tpz file.

thanks

nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Here we have to consider some points while Exporting & Importing the .tpz files.

1)Once you export that configuration objects, the tpz file will be created at Export DIR.

2)From there we have to copy that file into Import DIR.

3)Once You import the tpz file from Import DIR or faild to Import DIR means those files will be moved to Imported Files DIR.

4) Now if we are looking to import those again means , they will not be available to import in ID.

So we have to copy that file again from the Export DIR and Paste it inImport Folder

REgards

Seshagiri

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks seshagiri. It solved the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heyy,

Welcome

Regards

Seshagiri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope, all will avialable under objects tab,.

please activate one by one- not all.

warm regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to goto imported directory i.e the directory where the .tpz file will be loaded after suucessful import in ID. Delete the file from that directory and then try to reimport it.

this should solve your problem.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Edited by: Nithiyanandam A.U. on Aug 14, 2008 8:49 AM

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

actually I tried that way. but there is no difference. I think there is some dependency with Transport ID, I am not sure.

@mahesh,

After reject change there is nothing in objects.

any other thoughts?

nikhil