cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re: bdc problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I written one bdc for tcode f-02. But the problem is that for each gl account number one field taxcode appears

or may not appears. But i written the bdc for the gl account for which this field appears. But if i run for gl account number of which this field does not appears it is giving the error that taxcode does not exist in the screen. There is a BAPI but because of some configurationproblem we don't want to use bapi. Can i rectify this problem in any way.

rgds

p.kp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most properly you are entering vendor account for your GL acct. Whenever you are uploading a vendor account for your GL acct, then only include the taxcode field. Hope it helps you.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

If you are not in need of the same field then do comment it. If you need and it is not appearing open while running the BDC then ask to your configure person for the same.

regards,

Siddarth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ong,

It is not an required field for that screen. But it is better to enter the tax code. Give me the hint i try to do that.

rgds

p.kp

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then How it will Disappear for some cases and how it will come for some cases..

it should have some condition ..

check out that..

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Actually iam working at client side. And iam very new to this Fi module. I don't know how to find the condition for g/l account and taxcode. Here these people don't provide any specifications. So please give me any hint.

But tax code will always v0. But i tried to do solve like this. If there is any exit available for this screen, then i enter the taxcode as default and i can delete the condition from the bdc program.

rgds

p.kp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you mind to show your BDC program that require the taxcode to appear?

From there on I will be able to give you some hint.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

U can do this.

First call ur BDC with TAX-CODE field.

Check for error.If u got Tax-field not found error then call ur BDC program without tax-code field.

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then You Can conditionally Run BDC, find out for what condition Tax field is missing, based on that you can populate BDC data..

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No that is not possible to find the condition that which g/l accounts are having tax fields or which are not having tax fields for that screen. So is there any way to read the the screen fields for that g/l account.

rgds

p.kp

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it dynamically doing...

if that is the case why can't you use the same logic ,what sap is Using, Check it in Debug mode...

regards

vijay