Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RAP - Create mandatory fields Popup

lars_kr
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Community,

I have a managed RAP app and when I mark fields as mandatory, a popup with exactly these fields opens when I create it. After the popup, I get to the object page as usual and can enter the other fields.

create.PNGb_create.PNG

Can I switch off this pop-up? I think it only came with oData V4.
It would be even better if I could influence which mandatory fields are in this popup and which are not. The reason is, I have several mandatory fields but they are all split across different sections in the object page. It would only be important to enter the first two via the popup right from the start.

For Example:

I have marked several fields as mandatory, but only the first two are used in the popup.

b_create_1.PNG

regards 

Lars

View Entire Topic
Ramjee_korada
Active Contributor

Hi ,

Those must be key fields of the business object and hence popup is coming before the object page. 

BW,

Ramjee Korada 

lars_kr
Participant
0 Kudos
Hello, thank you for comment. Unfortunately, that doesn't help me. My key field is a managed UUID. If I create more key fields, these must also be included in the on condition of the composition for the children.
Ramjee_korada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not mean to add them into key. As per my observations, if they are key fields and draft , then the popup used to come.

Ramjee_korada
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not mean to add them into key. As per my observations, if they are key fields and draft , then the popup used to come.

lars_kr
Participant
0 Kudos
So my two fields that appear in the popup are not key fields at all. They are only fields that are marked as mandatory in the behavior definition. The popup apparently has nothing to do with key fields, as I only have a UUID as a key field, but this is created automatically.