cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R/3 transport issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have put 2 generic datasources under one transport request. Now I just want to transport one datasource to QA. So if I delete the other datasource from my transport will it cause any issues. And how will I capture the second datasource in a transport on R/3 side again. On the BW side we can just collect it in transport connection or by going to the relevant object. Please help me resolve this issue.

Cheers,

Kal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can delete it from request, but if u need it in future it is better to change the request by doing any minor modifications then save it will show the assigned request here u can create ur own request or u can use older one or ucan create new one for future transport..

Regards-

Siddhu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kal,

You can go ahead and delete the 2nd datasource from the request. You can always add it later to a new request. Even if you change the description for the 2nd datasource it woulkd prompt for a request #. Assign it and transport it later.

Just make sure when deleting the 2nd datasource from the request that you delete all the components associated with it from the transport request.

Bye

Dinesh