cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No Receiver Determined" in BPM Sync RFC Call

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is xml file -> XI BPM -> RFC1 -> RFC2 (will call RFC2 if RFC1 is successful).

I am still just trying to get the RFC1 call working properly. I have been using blogs 1822, 1403 and 1926. I have also used some related BPM threads. It seems to be making the RFC call properly, but failing on the response.

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">NO_RECEIVER_CASE_BE

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>No receiver could be determined</SAP:Stack>

These docs show my IB Repository and Directory setups. Can anyone look at them and tell me what is missing? Thanks in advance!

http://webpages.charter.net/kpwendel2/bsmDir.jpg

http://webpages.charter.net/kpwendel2/bsmRep.jpg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keith,

the problem is quite clear.

In your BPM, you have a synchronous interface in your sync send step.

However, in configuration, you have configured two asynchronous interfaces.

To be able to use sync send step in BPM, your RFC needs to be able to send a response back. Then you need to have two message mappings (one for bpm->rfc messages, and other for rfc_response -> bpm_response messages) and a interface mapping between the 2 sync interfaces (bpm_sync_int -> rfc_sync_int) using these 2 message mappings.

Also, some hints:

1. Don't do these mappings in BPM transformation step. You can execute them outside of BPM. Doing this, you will get better performance and also won't need to create abstract interfaces for RFC messages.

2. Use configuration wizard in Integration Directory (first, remove and reimport your BPM in Integration Directory). This way, you avoid different interfaces errors.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Henrique,

I assume that I need to create some temporary DataType/MT to map my RFC response to...

As for using BPM...are you thinking that my scenario of "xmlfile->RFC Call->Java Program Adjusting Data->2nd RFC Call" can all be done without any BPM?

Message was edited by:

Keith Wendel

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Keith,

what message type were you using for your input xml?

You can use the same inside BPM (only needs to create abstract interfaces) and then perform mapping in the Interface Determination between BPM and RFC.

Regards,

Henrique.

PS: probably you'll need some DT/MT for the response of RFC.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

looking at the first screenshot u send,the sender is ZBapi and the receiver is Integration process,so this means its ur response message,right?

where is ur request message,can u upload the screen shot for that too

thanx

ahmad

Former Member