Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No destination for Integration Server found" error in XI v3.0

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've generated Java proxies as sender and I'm getting this error No destination for Integration Server found. It could be probably not correctly configured dbconnect.properties, but I really don't know what...

########################

hostname=s12set5

systemNumber=07

client=100

user=my_user_name

password=my_pwd

language=en

########################

can someone help me?

thanx, peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create JavaProxy_BS is the sender business system of type Web AS Java.

U should have created a Business system for your Java proxy system and configured it as application system and pointing it to the Integration server...

did u do that...

In your coding you would then specify, msg.setSenderService("JavaProxy_BS"); that will use JavaProxy_BS to send to Intergration server.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanx 4 your answers...

Yes, it should be a synchronous scenarion..

I am trying to use the generated classes as the Standalone Java Application, without any beans...

And I did not do any configuration about business systems... Is it necessary if I'm using it as standalone?

Thanx, Peter

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

well, I checked the SLD... there is created a JAVA_CLENT business system and as a related integration server there is XID, which should be ok...

so, any ideas, what could be wrong?

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is not possible to have a standalone J2SE scenario with Java Proxy in XI 3.0. The file dbconnect.properties is useless here.

You have to create EAR-files from the generated proxies and deploy them to an J2EE server, where the adapter engine is running. The Java proxy beans you can call from standalone Java programs.

An example you find here:

http://de.geocities.com/stefan_grube/JavaProxyExample.zip

Regards

Stefan

peter_jarsunek
Participant
0 Kudos

Well, u saved me probably a lot of time! :O))) Thanx

Thanx to all of u guys!

Peter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Stefan Grube's example is very good example. Even i tried using that and i succeeded. If you have any problems do post them, i can help you out.

Cheers,

Siva Maranani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

did you check your SLD for the correct related integration server of you java business system?

Best regards,

Holger