Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"CNTL_ERROR" raised,error key:RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE - Open Team Calendar

pranav
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am getting the following exception on clicking the "Show Team calendar' link under the "Working Time" -> "Leave Request" section of the portal.

<i>com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.BaseProxyException: Exception condition "CNTL_ERROR" raised., error key: RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

at com.sap.aii.proxy.framework.core.AbstractProxy.send$(AbstractProxy.java:150)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.model.TeamCalendarModel.pt_Arq_Teamcale_Get(TeamCalendarModel.java:181)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.FcTeamCalendar._getData(FcTeamCalendar.java:745)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.FcTeamCalendar.initialReadData(FcTeamCalendar.java:385)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.wdp.InternalFcTeamCalendar.initialReadData(InternalFcTeamCalendar.java:319)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.FcTeamCalendarInterface.initialReadData(FcTeamCalendarInterface.java:229)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.wdp.InternalFcTeamCalendarInterface.initialReadData(InternalFcTeamCalendarInterface.java:294)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.fc.wdp.InternalFcTeamCalendarInterface$External.initialReadData(InternalFcTeamCalendarInterface.java:382)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.VcTeamCalendarInterface.initialReadData(VcTeamCalendarInterface.java:362)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.wdp.InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.initialReadData(InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.java:327)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.VcTeamCalendarInterface.onBeforeOutput(VcTeamCalendarInterface.java:174)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.wdp.InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.java:263)

at com.sap.xss.ser.tecl.vc.wdp.InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface$External.onBeforeOutput(InternalVcTeamCalendarInterface.java:436)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.callOnBeforeOutput(FPMComponent.java:602)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doProcessEvent(FPMComponent.java:568)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.doEventLoop(FPMComponent.java:437)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent.access$600(FPMComponent.java:78)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPM.raiseEvent(FPMComponent.java:936)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.wd.FPMComponent$FPMProxy.raiseEvent(FPMComponent.java:1099)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.cap.VcCap.selectCapItem(VcCap.java:207)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.cap.wdp.InternalVcCap.selectCapItem(InternalVcCap.java:229)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.cap.LinkBarView.onActionItem0(LinkBarView.java:143)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssutils.cap.wdp.InternalLinkBarView.wdInvokeEventHandler(InternalLinkBarView.java:246)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.generation.DelegatingView.invokeEventHandler(DelegatingView.java:87)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.controller.Action.fire(Action.java:67)</i>

Is there any particular configuration that needs to be done for this ? Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Pranav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I'd say there is a problem with the users rights in the backend system.

Grant sufficient rights to the user and try again. (Test it with sap_all & sap_new to be sure)

How did you configure the JCO Destinations, and which destinations did you configure?

Reward me if usefull...

Best regards,

Daniel Geers

lakshmi_narayana2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pranav

You can check the trace log on ABAP side with TCODE "st22" as the error mesage indicates some RFC error. You will get more precise info if you run st22

Thanks

Lakshmi

Reward points if useful !!