cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queue MCEX03 not getting created in ECC for BI Extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are on BI 70 at SP11. We are in our initial development phase and have noticed that unlike all other LO applications, 03 Inventory Managment queue MCEX03 is not showing up on transaction LBWQ.

Is anyone with BI 70 seeing this problem or anyone have a suggestion as to why this is happening?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...have you make an init delta in BW? Did you check if the delta queue appears in RSA7? What kind of deltas have you configured for 2LIS* datasources?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Yes the init has been loaded properly into BW for datasources 2LIS_03_BX and BF and UM... The delta queues created in R3 RSA7 for BF and UM.

Then in R3 job control I set up a hourly job to run for V03 updates. The job is running every hour in R3 but no data is being moved into the queue.

So my problem is inside of R3. The data comes from R3 MSEG table which is changing all day long but the job is not moving this data to the RSA7 queue to be pulled by BW.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I forgot to add we are on BI 70 with ECC6.0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi JC

have a look in transaction sm13 because in standard the delta mode for stocks is base on serializied v3.

it is ok for the other extractors to be visible in lbwq.

let us know.

bye

Boujema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks.

Since Security is not giving us access to Tcode SM13 can you tell me another way to get at this and look at it.. I am working on the security needed for SM13 but that is not a quick turnaround.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running SAPMSM13 in SE38. This has authority-check as well so you may still get authorization error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, we got access by creating our on zsm13 transaction in the Source system but there is nothing there. So I am still stuck with my extraction program not picking up date from MSEG and moving it to the delta queue 2LIS_03_BF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, let us get this right.

- In LBWE update is active for 03 (and it is of type Queued Delta, or, V3??).

- You have a periodic job running to collect the data to the delta queue.

- You can see delta queue in green in RSA7 (with 0 records??)

- When you do a delta extraction you get 0 records, but you know that goods movement are being done in the source system and collection job is running.

Please confirm if you have checked each of this (including LBWE def). Either the extract structure is not active (to not be capturing delta), or, your system is in an inconsistent state and you need SAP support.

Added -

I nowhere see you confirming that the extract structures for 03 are active in LBWE, can you check and confirm that?

Message was edited by:

Ajay Das

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, in LBWE my extract structures MC03BF0 and MC03UM0 for 03 are active

My update method is Unserialized V3.

My job "LIS-BW-VB_APPLICATION_03 was set up using job control in LBWE and it is running. It starts, calls the program RMBWV303 and then finishes. It does not ever pick up any records and move them in the job.) No MCEX03 queue

In RSA7 I can see that my delta queue 2LIS_03_BF is active.

When I run the delta I get zero records, but I am sure that goods movments are being done in the system.. (MSEG table is increasing with new records continuously).

Like I said, I have used IM many times before in several BW versions and I am just stumped by this.

thanks all for your responses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok,

Yes in LBWE the extract structures for 03 are active.

My update method is unserialized V3.

I can see the active delta queue 2LIS_03_BF in RSA7

When I run the delta on BW, zero records are loaded into BW.

I know that goods movements are being done in the source system (table MSEG is continously being updated with new records)

My job was created in LBWE with Job Control. It is running successfully. It starts, it calls program RMBWV303 and then it finishes. It does not ever show that it extracted records. It does not ever start a queue process MCEX03.

This problem really has me baffled and I have worked with IM for quite some time.

Thanks to all for your reading and responding to my post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

what you can try is to generate transactional data your self.

go to the transactional system do transaction mb01 for example enter mouvement 101 for any of PO that was not entered and check again your mcex queue

bye

boujema

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem was found in updates in SM13. Once we were given authorization to use SM13 we found several 'Errors in Collective Run' which were affecting function 'MCEX_UPDATE_03'. Once we deleted these the process worked correctly.

thanks to all for your open and honest questions and responses.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JC,

I Have the same problem you had. Can you detail how you solve it?

Thanks.

Nuno

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.....acording to your message i believe that you want to execute LBWQ in BW system and this is not correct.... the LBWQ must be executed in R3 systems and there you can see all the LO applications complete....in BW there's no installed any application datasource because the functional configuration is not there....

Check executing LBWQ in R3...

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry I was not clear. All tcodes are a being executed in R3 source system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for all the responses.

But I still do not have a queue MCEX03 showing in Tcode LBWQ.

I have check that the table MSEG is getting updates throughout the day as it should be but my job is not moving that data into my queue. My job is executing program RMBWV303 and it just finishes within seconds. But no errors and not data transferred..

Am I missing something here. If entries are being made to MSEG then when RMBWV303 is run it should pick those up and move to the queue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe the update is not active in LBWE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You upgraded BI system and LBWQ is R/3 transaction, there shouldn't be any effect by upgrading the source system. Remember, LBWQ is getting field up only when there is come changes in the application tables, if there is non then you won't see any and there also some time difference when the change is made and get posted to the extraction queue. Again the upgrade has nothing to do with Extraction queue.

thanks.

Wond

former_member184494
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Also try and see i firing a collection run for the same helps ...?

Arun