cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on Multiprovider Data Missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I have two cubes ZA_CUBE and ZP_CUBE using these twocubes I have a Multiprovider.. ZAP_MULT

When I check the data in the ZP_CUBE i can see it but when I execute a report using ZAP_MULT(Multiprovider)

I am not able see the data of one of Columns (key figures) Does anyone have the idea what might be the reason?

Preetham

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through this

Dividing a MultiProvider Query into Sub-Queries :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw31/helpdata/en/0f/17b63d799f6b3be10000000a114084/content.htm

Executing Sub-Queries for a MultiProvider in Parallel:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bw31/helpdata/en/de/bcb73d73a5f972e10000000a114084/content.htm

Hope it helps.

Regards-

Siddhu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Preetham,

Is the ZP_CUBE a transactional cube with planning data? If yes then pleae try to use the variable for request ID so that the most recent data is also brought into the report.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dear,

check in the identification and selection tabs into the multiprovider definition if you have all defined as you want...

Bye,

ROberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May I know further information: Is that column Restricted by the Characterstics. Is there any filter on the query.

With rgds,

Anil Kumar Sharma .P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try to use only characteristics and keyfigures from one of the cubes for a query. Check the results. Let us know the details.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Preetham

check the dates in the identification tab.

Regards

Sri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all..

Solved it .. the data was actually reading from only one cube ZAC_CUBE the check box was not checked while defining the Multiprovider bascially the ZP_CUBE is getting data from SEM and it was supposed to be checked. Thanx any way !!!

Preetham

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's good. So as you have this transactional cube, please use the 0S_RQMRC variable for 0INFOPROVIDER in your filter area to get the latest plan data in your report too (if you have not done so yet).

Hope this helps...