cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query not running in Web but running in bex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a query which has variable input of date, plant,(mandate variables) costecenter.(optional) This query runs fine for the user in bex if given all the 3 input variable or 2 mandate variable.But when run in web it is fine when I execute for date and plant as input ,if I also give costcenter input (along with mandate variables)the system hangs and a dialog process in SM50 is running forever . If I run the query with date and plant I get the output in web and also if I try to filter it by cost center in web it is hanging forever. If for the user I give SAP_ALL access he can access the query in web aswell.

I am not sure why the query is hanging in web when trying to filter(or input) on cost center. I am not sure which role in SAP_ALL is related to web filter/performance for costcenter.

Any inputs?

Regards,

B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member188080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes web reports run on certain servers ok..

and all the settings are maintained in SM59..

Check with basis for authorisation test and connection test and you will get to see where it is going wrong..

There is a possibility that your connection user password is expired and you need to reset it..take basis help in resetting..

Thanks and regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with your portal & basis team regarding authorization available to that particular user.

Best Regards,

Arpit