cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality Notification Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Automatic e-mail notifications and/or workflow items to be completed by responsible user:

I have few questions:

1:

I) WS20000021 will triggered whenever notification will be created?

II) How can I add another partner in d. Standard role (for partner IT u2013 Interested Party): AC20000021

There are two events to be triggered , CREATED & CLOSED.

2: WS24500047, WS00200063, WS00400064, WS00200062 need to trigger respectively & b. All workflow items need to be mailed to useru2019s Outlook mail.

How can i send the mail? There is no steps for email sending in these standard workflow? is it automatically send the mail?

I am using QM01, QM02, QF11 transactions...

Could you help me as a guide as I'm new in workflow?

Thanks in Advance,

Abhijit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Try creating a Quality Notiication and see if it makes a entry in the event trace (tx SWEL). You may have to turn on the event trace first (SWELS). Then check SWI1 to see if it started a workflow.

Extended Notifications will send mail about workitems to users Outlook, if it and the users are set up properly. Search thisforum for Outlook.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Abhijit74
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have created a notification and see the events are triggering in SWEL. But my concern is

i) After creation of quality notification it has to be send to (partner type IT u2013 Interested party and YP u2013 Buyer/Planner) &

Partner type IT will be defined as mandatory partner in the notification partner determination procedure. More than one partners of type IT can be assigned to a quality notification. All need to receive the Info copy of the created Quality Notification.

To send email to multiple partner i can't use the existing standard rule (AC20000021) as it's return only one. For that what is the best way to send email to multiple partner?

Can i use any internal table of receiptants in the expression of mail sending work item ? If yes then how can i do that?

Could you please help me out.

Thanks in advance,

Abhijit

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What does AC20000021 do exactly - does it call a function module? How does it determine the agents? If it can't cater for your requirements then feel free to create your own rule with your own FM. Have it return as many agents as you want. You just have to know how to find those agents given the details of your workflow.

The first step then is to create an FM which can find the agents you want, and figure out which inputs it needs.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Answers (0)