cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA component is not is scope

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to access a Standalone QA screen I get the following error for a user with business role that has full access to the Workcenter assigned to them.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is not a developer user.. it is a fully released Add-on and a business user on a production system.

former_member186648
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

May be a simple point, did you assing the QA to workcentre in the tenant where you developed the add-on?

Thanks, Pradeep.

sunil1101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

You should check same in your test or development system. It seems that QA is not in scoped or not assigned in WoC view.

Check if your QA is assigned to WOC view

In Work center view under RBAMData->AssignedObject you should add QA screen. see the below image

If you find QA is assigned to correct work center view and particular solution is scoped and everything is working in your test/dev tenant. Then you should raise incident in prod tenant.

Regards

Sunil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sunil1101
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How do you access QA screen ??\

Are you previewing from SDK? but in that case with SDK user you can work in QA. Such issue can occurs when you click on preview in SDK and but loging in browser with business user.

Regards

Sunil

preethi_santhanam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

I have not seen this before, but looking at the error message, it seems like an issue with developer roles or the way custom business configuration object.

I'm aware that on creating a Business Configuration View from an active BCO, a new item with the file extension .QA.uicomponent appears in the solution and this view opens in the UI designer.

Can you please confirm if you have an .bco or .bac element in your solution which is showing this error?

Best Regards,

Preethi Santhanam