cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA Box ABAP Proxy is pointing to Production XI box

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have made a copy of Production SAP system to QA SAP system. We are using ABAP Proxy in a Z program for outbound interface from Production SAP to Production XI box.

I change all the RFC connection in my QA box to point to Quality XI box(QXI) instead of Production XI box(PXI).

Still it is sending message from QA SAP box to PXI box when I run the Z program which uses the ABAP proxy.

Do I need make any special changes for ABAP proxies in QA Box? If yes, What I need to do to point it to QXI?

Please someone help me. Thanks in advance.

Mrudula Patel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colin,

We have one SLD for Dev XI, QA XI and Production XI. I checked SLDCHECK and SM59 in SAP QA box and all are pointing it to QXI system. SLDAPICUST is pointing to PXI but it is correct because we have one SLD accross all the XI systems.

Do you have any other idea where should I check?

Thanks!

Mrudula Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you check what Integration Server you have assigned in the SLD to the business system. I had once a problem and it was pointing to the wrong integratio server.

Cheers

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

maybe you have not changed the Integration Server in Transaction sxmb_adm --> configure integration engine? There you need to point to the QA XI, too.

Best regards

Christine

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christine,

I change the Integration engine to point it to QXI and it re-solve my problem.

Many Many Thanks to you!

Mrudula Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

I re-generated the objects and it worked fine in our Dev system. But in our QA system which is the copy of production which is giving us the problem.

Do I need to re-created the objects in QXI's Integration repository and directory and generate it again in QA box, Is that what you mean?

Thanks!

Mrudula Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run SLDCHECK in your SAP instance and see where it is connecting.

Also check SLDAPICUST to see the definition of the XI server.

Also check SM59 in SAP instance for INTEGRATIONSERVER to see how this is defined.

One of these is likely to be wrong.

Cheers

Colin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mrudula,

we had a similar situation w.r.t to receiver agreement. hope it applies to your case too.

If you make a copy, what ever configuration you do, the obejects reference to the same old conference.

You need to re-create the objects & configure again.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vishnu