cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purpose of SM13 and LBWQ in LO extraction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could any body pls explain, what i purpose/role of SM13 and LBWQ.

How delta updated in RSA7.

and finally wat i role/work of LBWE Update mode (direct delta, queued delta, V3 unserilized update), from where its picks the data and trasfer to delta queue(RSA7)

Pls explain in details.

Regards

pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Could any body pls explain, what i purpose/role of SM13 and LBWQ.

SM13 is for V1 and V2 jobs.....whether a V1 or V2 jobs ran successfully or not that u can trace in SM13.....

LBWQ is the Extraction Queue............if u use queued delta.........then data will first get accumulated in the Extraction Queue..........then we hav to run collection job to fetch these records in the Delta queue......

How delta updated in RSA7.

Look to set a Delta Mechanism for the first time..............u hav to run init first.........it will set the Delta pointer.......after this any changes will get recorded in the Delta queue.....

But only for Direct Delta..........data will directly get updated in the Delta queue........

For Queued delta I hav already told u.........

For V3 unserilized update.........data will first get accumulated in Update table............then u hav to schedule V3 jobs in LBWE to fetch the records in the Delta queue.........

Check this.......

http://info-cube.blogspot.com/2008/07/lo-cockpit-extraction.html

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/16/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-one-v3-update-the-145serializer146

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/19/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-three-the-new-update-methods

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/02/14/logistic-cockpit--when-you-need-more--first-option-enhance-it

/people/sap.user72/blog/2004/12/23/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-two-v3-update-when-some-problems-can-occur

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/04/19/logistic-cockpit-a-new-deal-overshadowed-by-the-old-fashioned-lis

Regards,

Debjani....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

Please search in the forum,you can get number of blogs regarding this.

Go thru on this link and check the following blog by roberto

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/01/19/logistic-cockpit-delta-mechanism--episode-three-the-new-update-methods

Regards

Jagadish