cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

program/RFC/FM to know SNOTE latest version

0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the Program/RFC/FM/Class-->method to get the perticular SNOTE latest version

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor

Did you find during your search (via debug or trace) FM such as SCWB_DOWNLOAD_OUTDATED_NOTES or class CL_CWB_NOTE method such as NOTE_REFRESH_LOAD.

Set some break-point at start of those and perform a test from transactiojn SNOTE.

Hi Raymond, Thank you so much. I found cl_scwn_note_sar_file_n=>check_sapnote_changed

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

"SNOTE latest version number"

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. My question is I want to know the Program/RFC/FM/Class-->method to get the perticular SNOTE latest version

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do not use Answer Column for your response, you can use Comment Option for any response and Queries. Answer options are only for Content contributing towards Answers.

On the Program Details you are looking for, Can you Kindly explain why do you need a program to know that, what is the actual Requirement here?

Regards!

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kkumarp71,

You can use the Standard T-Code SNOTE to avail the latest version of any S Note. Kindly follow the below Steps for the Same:

1) Reach out to t-Code SNOTE and from menu Bar GOTO --> SAP NOTE BROWSER

2) Enter the SAP NOTE Number in the next screen and Execute.

3) Now you will get the line item of the SAP note along with its version.

4) Double click on the SAP note and follow the menu Bar as SAP NOTE DISPLAY --> DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION OF SAP NOTE.

5) Click OK and Continue to get the Latest version of Note and then proceed to implement the same.

Recommend you to go through the BLOG to find out the more information on the same.

Regards!

0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thanks for your suggestion, requirement is, we need to check the SAP note latest version before implementing in the system.

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello kkumarp71,

You have to follow the same method I have suggested above,

Double click on the SAP note using SNOTE t-Code and follow the menu Bar as SAP NOTE DISPLAY --> DOWNLOAD LATEST VERSION OF SAP NOTE.

This will help you with latest version that could be availed by your system. Please note that all latest versions for a particular OSS need not necessarily be available or can be implemented for your system.

Above mentioned method should do the Job for you!

Regards!