cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Program /FLDQ/AD_REPT_LOAD_COUNTRIES doesnt exist and Region_short.txt not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am in Process of carrying out DQM Installation ,I am facing 2 issues.

Here are few details about the installation.

DQM installation for sap 4.1 SP1 (the upgrade was recently done from 4.0 to 4.1 SP1).

Address Engine which is enabled Address Engine USA.

The issues are as follows:

1.The program  /FLDQ/AD_REPT_LOAD_COUNTRIES which Loads supported country doesn't exist in SAP .

so i am unable to carry out further task that is Run Run Quarterly Adjustments report.

2. When I am trying to execute the real time job  Job_Realtime_DQ_SAP_Get_Region_Data  in data services

I am getting an Error Region_short.txt file not found.

If anyone has any suggestions along these lines it would be most helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Lakshmi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

denise_meyer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Did you check out knowledge base article 1768926 - Error: "FIL-080101: Cannot open file LINK_DIR/DataQuality/reference_data/region_short.txt....?  If you do not have the all world directories you won't get this file and will need to log a case for support to get it.

As for the /fldq/ad_rpt_load_countries, I believe this report was removed in DQM for SAP 4.0 SP2 (according to documentation), so I am not sure.  Can you run the product version report?  What does that show you for versions of everything?  Do you have all the jobs setup in management console as real-time services and added as web services?

Thanks,

Denise

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am facing error after executing the Report /FLDQ/RSADRQU2 ,

the error code

T006 : The package specified does not exist during the function

module call  ADDR_READ_FROM_QU_INDX.please do help me with i didnt find any note     for  this and I am able to Run report RSADRQU1.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

denise_meyer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Lakshmi,

Since this is a new question, I would suggest filing a new thread for this question or logging a support case.  Did all your BC sets activate successfully?

Thanks,

Denise

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daya,

Thanks for the reply it was very helpful.

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denise,

I have made the jobs Run as services,but because of some reason the jobs states are toggling from service started/unable to start/starting is it the jobs Nature or some issue with job server ?

denise_meyer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

So I would think if they won't start, then there is probably some problem with the job.  Check the error/trace/monitor logs on the job to find the issue.

Thanks,

Denise

DayaJha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Denise,

Thanks for your reply that was helpful,

I have logged a case for support for region_short.txt file,

I have a query,I have configured the realtime jobs in management console

but didnt make them RUN as services because of the region_short.txt file is                unavailable,i have made them run previosly but the region jobs gave me an Error,

was it because of region_short.txt file was missing ? shall i proceed with making

the real time jobs run as services?

Thanks Lakshmi

denise_meyer
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Very likely those jobs wouldn't run because of region_shrot.txt not being there, i would have to know the errors you got to be sure.

I would say we recommend that you make sure the jobs run in designer before you try to hook them all up - but it won't hurt to setup them up as services/webservices, but if you end up making a change to a job or substitution parameter to get it to run, then you will have to restart the real-time service in order for the changes to take affect.

Thanks,

Denise

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as i know the .txt files are bundled with the DQM package. What version of DQM package did you install?

Arun