Hi BW Folks,
I have this weird problem wherein whenever I run this custom program that I made during a Background session, the program wasn't able to get any data. But when I tested it and ran it in Foreground, the program was able to get me data.
Now I'm currently clueless on why it's happening as I can't debug the program running in Background.
Do you have similar experiences or do you have clues on where to look at?
Thanks in advance!
Please provide more details:
1. What this program is supposed to do?
2. Getting data? Does it mean it is extracting data from Source System or within BW?
3. Does 'PROGRAM' here mean a report to display data from existing table or a report that pulls data from source and writes into any BW object?
4. If code is of few lines, please paste it.
Assigning Points = Saying Thanks
As you mentioned that you are using same id for both backe and front ground ,
1)Did it has the authorization for for background process ?
2) When execute the program in background what is the log you see or status (active,schedule,released or cancel) if it is cancel check the log for an issue ?