cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process chains ended with errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

One of the local chain in the meta chain is ending errors with errors, when i right click and display the messages all the process types are in green status

I'm restarted this process chain for further processing via function module from the past 3 days, i need to know the permanent fix

I even tried to remove the process chain from schedule and re ran it, it still stops at that one local chain and ends with errors

please comment on this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Lucy,

R u sure dat u are getting right data load in the process chain & ur only problem is dat u r not able to trigger next succeeding local chain?

if u think that this chain is going to fail every day....so then for temperory adjustment.....u can change the connection between the two locan chains from 'success' to 'error'.

this may solve ur problem temperorily...i know this is not a very good solution, but it will reduce ur daily manual work till u get a proper answer.

Mugdha

0 Kudos

Hi Lucy,

Can u pls let us know wht is the exact error messege in the 'display message'?

May be after that we can answer this question properly...

Mugdha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joshi

when i right click on the failed local chain, there are 3 tabs

1. process- all the processes are green

2. background- job finished without any errors

3. chain- start is fine, generated instance is fine, but the end is empty with a message ended with errors

did check the status of the local chain in RSPCPROCESSLOG table , the state is red but the actual state is green.

restarted the process chain with Function module, RSPC_PROCESS_FINISH, its working fine and starts for further processing

this is happening everyday, i dont wanna do it manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check it in SM37, "Back ground Jobs".Because sometimes the job will get cancelled there itself adn you cant see the Error message in RSPCM.

Analyze why the job got cancelled......

Assign points if it helps......