Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process chain scedule problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts,

I have sub chain A, B, C, then made a main chain as

Start - A - B - C - aggregate

I got problem when I wanna to schedule main chain and run it. the main chain started but got error for run sub chain A, B, C

in SM37, I got log as following

BI_PROCESS_TRIGGER :

NO_MORE_SPACE: Can not create MTE: no more space: no more MESSAGE_CONTAINER slots available

BI_PROCESS_CHAIN :

Communication buffer deleted from previous run 40I9IQ7IE0LQYVAE7BMDTKPE7 (status X)

Version 'M' of chain ASPPC_COPA_PY_F was saved without checking

Version 'A' of chain ASPPC_COPA_PY_F was saved without checking

The Chain Was Removed From Scheduling

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_DROPINDEX with ID 18354101

Program RSPROCESS successfully scheduled as job BI_PROCESS_INDEX with ID 18354101

I search the SDN and SAP Notes, i can not get answer of this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out sm21 and/or st22. You will find the reason for your issue there. It looks like you need to increase some table spaces or system memory paramters or may more space for the job log. Analyze the entries in the syslog or the dump overview and do what is suggested in there together with a basis person.

regards

Siggi

Former Member
0 Kudos

in SM21,

I get message: BP_START_DATE_EDITOR: Invalid start date found

reason:

Start date checks for background processing jobs are performed with the

function module BP_START_DATE_EDITOR. This function module has

determined invalid start date values.

An explanation of which values are invalid can be found after this

syslog entry.

but I scheduled main chain with "immediately", should not any problem for start time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

mesg: No more Space can not create MTE.. is only a warning, all our chains whn starting are producing this mesg. but's not a really prob.

/manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, but why the subchain got the above error message?

I have already delete all of suspect shcedule job in SM37 before I schedule main chain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

guess it's produced by the startprocess of a chain, and a subchain also has a startprocess.

/manfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Manfred,

Do you means local process chain didn't need Start process ? but I have another metachain which include start process local process chain, it's running fine.

the error message always occur when local chain is started: Communication buffer deleted from previous run 40I9JGNZP7DN4IA2AVOOGCA6N (status X)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for all,

I found the reason, in sub chain start variant, I put wrong option "Direct schedulling"

after I change to "start using meta chain or API". everything is OK.

edwin_harpino
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

any detail in sm21 and st22 ?

'NO_MORE_SPACE: Can not create MTE: no more space: no more MESSAGE_CONTAINER slots available' ?