cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Chain question

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just import a Process Chain (loading MD) from Dev to Q then to Production. The Start time is Immediate Start. After I transport to Q, it finished the job. But after in Q, it didn't do anything. I manually start it, I got a message said:"Processes with warning messages". One of the warning is:"Too many parallel processes for chosen server".

Please help! Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This indicates the excess load on the application server to process jobs; not only your jobs are scheduled on this server, but othe processes as well.

You can balance the load; check with your basis.

Ravi Thothadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone know which transactional code to check what are the special characters can system accept?

former_member188975
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

That would be RSKC...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I manually load one of the InfoObject in Production, but it failed because of a lot of simlar messages as the following:

USSEARCH : Data record 11883 ('20-0229 '): Version 'PI NORIAN® PNEUMATIC MIXER ' is not valid RSDMD 194

USSEARCH : Data record 16091 ('224.521 '): Version 'PLATE LCP® ' is not valid RSDMD 194

Does this complains the special characters?

I found this is what we have in Production:

©Æ\u00B0^§鹿でしたぁÄÖÜ#¯

And this is what we have in Dev:

©Æ\u00B0^§鹿でしたぁÄÖ Ü#ÄÖܯ

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is coming because of thies chracter ®.

You can see it is not in your permissible characters. You can either add it depending on your requirement. Or do the modification in source system. Or modify the data in PSA and load again.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the reason, it's because Accept Lowercase box didn't check in Production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in order to allow special characters

in RSKC ..put "ALL_CAPITAL" and save it

Hope it Helps

Chetan

@CP..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO - netweaver - General BI settings - permitted characters.

Ravi Thothadri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have another PC (simple one) couldn't be scheduled either. The message is:

Job BI_PROCESS_ABAP could not be scheduled. Termination with returncode 8.

How to debug what's wrong?