cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Chain: Issue with Expired User ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a Process Chain Created by X user id in production system. In which 4 infospokes and and four ABAP programs are included. This chain was working very fine till last month. Now that MR X has left the organisation, his user id got expired.

Now when we tried to start that process chain it failed, showing the following error

Logon of user X in client 100 failed when starting a step A.

Then we saved and activated all this process chain events and tried to run it, this time it showed the following error,

Data Package No. 1

Extraction

started

System error: RSDRC / FORM AUTHORITY_CHECK RSDRC / FORM AUTHORITY_CHECK R

System error: RSDRC / FUNC RSDRC_BASIC_CUBE_DATA_GET RSDRC / FUNC RSDRC_B

System error: RSDRC / FORM DATA_GET RSDRC / FORM DATA_GET RSDRC / FORM DA

System error: RSDRC / FORM DATA_GET RSDRC / FORM DATA_GET RSDRC / FORM DAExtraction Cube : Error in DataManager API

canceled

I tried to search all the forums but havent got a solution for it, Kindly provide a suitable solution for this. Your Help is Greatly Appreciated.

Thanks,

Balaji.R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Have a Look:

Note 1022413 - Make AUTHORITY-CHECK and AUTHORITY_CHECK consistent

Hope it Helps

Srini

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks one and all who had courtesy to reply to my query.

This problem was rectified by right clicking on the spoke variant, then clicking on the change schedule job and then i changed to the existing user to my user id.

After doing this change, the process chain ran successfully.

Thanks,

Balaji.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Goto SM37 -> Locate the job -> Click on Change -> In step1 system asks for user name . Here you put the User name which you would like to change with. This is a user for which system does authority check and executes a program.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Mr Kapadia

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can reactivate and schedule the process chain under a valid ID. Sign-on with a valid ID. Use RSPC to maintain your process chain. From the top, select <i>Process Chain --> Remove from Schedule</i>. Then Activate and Schedule the process chain. The process chain jobs will then be setup with the current user ID.

Hope this helps.