cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems with the connection of EP 7.3 with the Exchange 2007 mail server

Former Member
0 Kudos

good morning fellow, I have problems with the connection of ep 7.3 with my Exchange mail server, and can not find information for the EP 7.3, and have been guiding the ep 7.0 but nothing since my problem is reduced to create my object of connection because in ep 7.3 When I do not think it will appreciate the option of choosing a par file, Good for this case "com.sap.netweaver.coll.appl.gw." EAR I deployed in the portal as. EAR but nothing, because when you create the system object in ep7.3 only appears to you to choose a template but nothing that has to do with any file. PAR. EAR, etc as it had in the previous portal, well if someone who knows how to create an object of EP systems in the 7.3, could help .....

christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186158
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have the same problem with you.

You should read Note 1539463 - Creating system from par is not possible in 730.

I have tried to import nw7.0x par (......gw) to nw7.3, and error when deploy it.

So you can try to create system in Portal 7.0x, and then import it to NW7.3.

Why you want to connect to Exchange 2007? If you try to make sso with exchange tranport, I'm not sure it could happen now.

All the documents talk about Portal 7.0, exchange 2003, windows 2003. That's totally different.

Create system for Exchange in Portal, you don't enter any technical info there. So it is useless if you don't go any further.

And Note note 922040 is closed by SAP which is about Exchange transport.

I have sent OSS message to SAP, but no response after servaral weeks.

You can try to make SSO between portal and owa(outlook web access) with SSO22KerbMap ISAPI module

Former Member
0 Kudos

such shen hello, thanks for the help, query, You told me to establish a connection system in the EP 7.0 and then export, then import it into EP 7.3, but when you think the 7.0 system I can not export it, ? know how to export and then import a connection system of EP 7.0 to EP 7.3, could you please help me?

christian baca

former_member186158
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This is general question, how to export. please do search, and read the part of SAP help.

btw, I have done the sso of exchange 2010 with portal 7.3.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shen Peng good morning, thanks for the reply, I wanted to know if I could provide all the information about the connection wing Microsoft Exchange (OWA) to EP 7.3, well thanks in advance for the help.

christhian baca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shen Peng good morning, thanks for the reply, I wanted to know if I could provide all the information about the connection wing Microsoft Exchange (OWA) to EP 7.3, well thanks in advance for the help.

christhian baca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shen Peng,

I hope you can help me.

I have Exchange Server 2010 SP1 and SAP NetWeaver 7.0 EHP2. I want to configure SSO.

Could you guide me?

BR,

Khemarin