Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Installing SAP WAS 6.4 SNEAK PREVIEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can some body tell me what to do?

ERROR 2004-04-06 10:43:13

CJS-00081 Assertion failed: in function sapdb_sql_query(db_nm, sql_s, db_node) { var ret_s = ""; var sdbInst = new sdbInstance(); sdbInst.dbName = db_nm; sdbInst.dbHost = (db_node == undefined) ? installer.getHostName() : db_node; var r_arr = sdb_sql_query(sql_s, sdbInst); ASSERT(arguments.callee, r_arr != undefined, "ERROR EXECUTING DBMCLI COMMAND!"); if (r_arr[0] == "false") { var err_msg = "ERROR EXECUTING SQL QUERY: "; for (var i_cnt = 1; i_cnt < r_arr.length; i_cnt++) { err_msg = err_msg + r_arr[i_cnt]; } ASSERT(arguments.callee, false, err_msg); } else { end_l = new RegExp("END"); for (i_cnt = 0; i_cnt < r_arr.length; i_cnt++) { if (end_l.test(r_arr[i_cnt])) { ret_s = r_arr[i_cnt + 1]; break; } } } return ret_s;}ERROR EXECUTING SQL QUERY: OKERR-24988,ERR_SQL: sql error-5015,Missing keyword:USERGROUP,TIMEOUT,STANDARD,RESOURCE,REPLICATION,NOT,LIKE,EXCLUSIVE,DBA,COSTWARNING,COSTLIMIT,CACHELIMIT

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I am getting Errors only in SDM Installation:

Error: Execution of deployment action for "synclog" aborted:

Db connect failed.Error: Deployment NOT successful for synclogInfo: SDM configuration: Do not automatically start/stop J2EE Engine. Do not restore state of J2EE Engine now.Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

Info: Summarizing the deployment results:Error: Aborted: C:\Ashish\SAP WAS DEvelopment\SAP WAS 6.4\SAPinst_WAS\J2EE-CD\J2EE-ENG\JDD\SYNCLOG.SDAProcessing error. Return code: 4Error: Processing error. Return code: 4

ERROR 2004-04-13 08:31:56

MUT-02041 SDM call of deploySdaList ends with returncode 4. See output of logfile C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\j2ee-sneak-preview\install\callSdmViaSapinst.log.

If anyone can tell me what is the problem it will be a great help.

Thanks

Ashish

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

What did you do to get there?

This still could be a db problem.

Regards,

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I tried all over again from scratch but I am getting this Problem now:

The password does not meet the password policy requirements. Check the minimum password length,

password complexity and password history requirements.

Please advice,

thanks

Ashish

Benny
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

How about following the advice?

Did you do this? And what happened then?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am giving password as 8 digits standard with NO special Characters.

Please tell me if I am missing something.

Thanks

A

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

this seems to be a problem with the password policy in general, which means, that you simply have to choose another (valid) password. Maybe it may NOT consist of digits only.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that SAPDB is not started or is shuting down during the install process.

Have you installed the Management Interface to SAPDB. If so check in there for:

1. Has the database started?

2. Is the transaction log full?

Also try to connect internal from the command line.

Hope this helps

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see complete log, something goes wrong while Deployment time:

Original error message is:

com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.DatabaseException: [-4008]: Unknown user name/password combination

Stack trace of original Exception or Error is:

com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.exceptions.DatabaseException: [-4008]: Unknown user name/password combination

at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.packet.ReplyPacket.createException(ReplyPacket.java:72)

at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.throwSQLError(ConnectionSapDB.java:771)

at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.execute(ConnectionSapDB.java:437)

at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.execute(ConnectionSapDB.java:328)

at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.doConnect(ConnectionSapDB.java:280)

at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.ConnectionSapDB.<init>(ConnectionSapDB.java:84)

at com.sap.dbtech.jdbc.DriverSapDB.connect(DriverSapDB.java:187)

at com.sap.sql.jdbc.NativeConnectionFactory.createNativeConnection(NativeConnectionFactory.java:149)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.createConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:472)

at com.sap.sql.connect.OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.getConnection(OpenSQLDataSourceImpl.java:250)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.dbsc.extern.DBSCConnectionManager.createSDMVendorConnection(DBSCConnectionManager.java:214)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.dbsc.extern.DBSCConnectionManager.createSDMConnections(DBSCConnectionManager.java:77)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.dbsc.ConnectionManagerDecorator.createSDMConnections(ConnectionManagerDecorator.java:73)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.dbsc.DatabaseTargetSystem.connect(DatabaseTargetSystem.java:140)

at com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.dbsc.DBSCDeploymentActionProcessor.executeAction(DBSCDeploymentActionProcessor.java:115)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.impl.PhysicalDeploymentActionExecutor.execute(PhysicalDeploymentActionExecutor.java:63)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.impl.DeploymentActionImpl.execute(DeploymentActionImpl.java:181)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.controllers.internal.impl.DeploymentExecutorImpl.execute(DeploymentExecutorImpl.java:51)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.eventhandler.ExecuteDeploymentHandler.executeAction(ExecuteDeploymentHandler.java:83)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.eventhandler.ExecuteDeploymentHandler.handleEvent(ExecuteDeploymentHandler.java:60)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.StateBeforeNextDeployment.processEvent(StateBeforeNextDeployment.java:72)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.InstContext.processEventServerSide(InstContext.java:85)

at com.sap.sdm.app.proc.deployment.states.InstContext.processEvent(InstContext.java:71)

at com.sap.sdm.app.sequential.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.doPhysicalDeployment(DeployerImpl.java:122)

at com.sap.sdm.app.sequential.deployment.impl.DeployerImpl.deploy(DeployerImpl.java:91)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.cmds.Deploy.execute(Deploy.java:168)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AssureStandaloneMode.execute(AssureStandaloneMode.java:53)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AssureOneRunningSDMOnly.execute(AssureOneRunningSDMOnly.java:61)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.SDMInitializer.execute(SDMInitializer.java:52)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.GlobalParamEvaluator.execute(GlobalParamEvaluator.java:60)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AbstractLibDirSetter.execute(AbstractLibDirSetter.java:46)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.ExitPostProcessor.execute(ExitPostProcessor.java:48)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.CommandNameLogger.execute(CommandNameLogger.java:49)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AdditionalLogFileSetter.execute(AdditionalLogFileSetter.java:65)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.decorator.AbstractLogDirSetter.execute(AbstractLogDirSetter.java:54)

at com.sap.sdm.control.command.Command.exec(Command.java:42)

at SDM.main(SDM.java:21)

Error: Execution of deployment action for "synclog" aborted:

Db connect failed.

Error: Deployment NOT successful for synclog

Info: SDM configuration: Do not automatically start/stop J2EE Engine. Do not restore state of J2EE Engine now.

Error: -

At least one of the Deployments failed -

Info: Summarizing the deployment results:

Error: Aborted: C:\Ashish\SAP WAS DEvelopment\SAP WAS 6.4\SAPinst_WAS\J2EE-CD\J2EE-ENG\JDD\SYNCLOG.SDA

Processing error. Return code: 4

Error: Processing error. Return code: 4

ERROR 2004-04-06 11:31:09 [iaxxinscbk.cpp:223]

abortInstallation

MUT-02041 SDM call of deploySdaList ends with returncode 4. See output of logfile C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\j2ee-sneak-preview\install\callSdmViaSapinst.log.

WARNING 2004-04-06 11:35:27 [sapinst.cpp:1181]

CSapInst::cancel()

Installation canceled by user request.

Exit status of child: 1