Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with executing RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following scene in the XI:

R/3 (File Sender) - > XI - > SAP/CCS (RFC Receive).

The interface, inside of the XI, was configured in the ASYNC. It happens that when the XI call the RFC, dump in the RFC occurs.

My doubt is the following one: When occurs dump in the RFC, the XI makes the processing again or not, because in log where the RFC generates exists 3 times that XI the try to execute the RFC?

Regards,

Sérgio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the error shows in dump ?

Did you check in ST22 of SAP/CCS system ?

Also check is there any error in SXMB_MONI in XI system..

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In transaction SXMB_MONI, I does not seem any type of error. It appears that the message was processed successfully. What it is happening is when the XI make the call the RFC, occur one dump in the function and the XI execute the RFC of automatic form again.

It executes the RFC 3 times or 4 times. This information was passed by programmer ABAP. Would I like to know if this is really truth, if when the XI execute a RFC and occur dump of the RFC, the XI of automatic form make the execution again?

Regards,

Sérgio

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the exact error in the dump ?

DO you have commit statement in the RFC code..? Check this. Also make sure that, XI is not calling the RFC multiple times.

For this you can refresh the RFC metadata, ie, again the import the RFC into Repository and refresh the cache.. Or you can recreate the Reciever Agreement/Determination and activate it.

I am not sure this will be exact solution. but you can try out this.

Regards,

Moorthy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

have a look at this weblog:

/people/sap.user72/blog/2005/11/29/xi-how-to-re-process-failed-xi-messages-automatically

(the end of it)

it shows how you can resent the message

from the adapter engine

you can try it and check if the dump generates a

system error or not

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>