cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with template installer (Step 8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have an error during the install process of the BI template installer.

I get the following error after the successful import of the steps 1 to 7:

Step: 8

Description: Add ACL

State:Import not successful

Message:Element 'SAPConfigLib.T89.Unclassified.addAcl':!BrokerImport.import_of_element_failed!!BrokerImport.Fehler!com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.exceptions.CPIBaseException: <Localization failed: ResourceBundle='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.CPIResourceBundle', ID='com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION', Arguments: []> : Can't find resource for bundle java.util.PropertyResourceBundle, key com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.cpi.BaseException_BASE_EXCEPTION:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.provider.javaServiceProvider.JavaServiceWriter.writeElement!BrokerImport.LINE!157-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.86

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.broker.BrokerImport.importElement.128

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.cul.serviceimpl.importservice.CULConfigurationImport.importConfiguration.96

-:com.sap.tc.lm.ctc.ccl.templateinstaller.StepExecuter.run.41

Element 'SAPConfigLib.T89.Unclassified.addAcl':Error during executing Java Reflection:javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Character not allowed: ':' in 'pcd:portal_content' [Root exception is javax.naming.InvalidNameException: Character not allowed: ':' in 'pcd:portal_content']

Have somebody an idea?

Thanks and kindd regards

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am having the same issue. Has it been resolved? Can I have the solution if so?

Thanks,

Ben

Former Member
0 Kudos

Update LM Tools to the latest patch level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepu

We have same issue...

Is It OK to update only the LM-TOOLS to SP12 and let the rest stay on SP11 ?

And will this solve the Template Installer issue ?

Best regards

Lars

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can update LM Tools to SP 11 Patch 1 or 2 (which ever) is the latest one. Its not reqd to updgrade to the next SP level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have any special characters in any entries you are providing as input in the installer.

You can run the template installer multiple times, if you delete the RFC destintation and system SAP_BW in the EP system landscape.