cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem With Standard Extractor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I had a Problem with Standard Extractor.I had enhanced the Data source and added 2 new fields, and wrote code to populate some new data, which everything is working fine,..

but there is some data missing, when i debugged it, it didnt read the records on that particular day( I am doing Time management where the Records are Day wise), I removed my enhancement code and when I debugged the Standard Extractor,, Still It didnt populate that Date...

Is there any way to Debug the Standard Extractors,..there is some data in the Tables... and I know the Tables which it is extracting....i need to debugg and see whats happeneing is there any Steps for that.

Please help me ....

Thanks,

Neha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ram_pandey
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can debug the entire extractor in the RSA3 transaction in the source-system, as Ajeet said. Further you can set breakpoints on all the SELECT statements to jump straight to the lines of code where data is being extracted from the tables. This would make the debugging process a lot quicker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please mention the name of standard extractor so that we can give more info.

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using "0hr_pt_2" data source, which has each employee numbers Actual time per day( Date WIse) where, the standard extractor isnt reading or populating some Dates which when i see in the Tables are there in the R/3 side.

thanks,

Neha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Isn't there any Solution for this problem....can any one help me please..

thanks,

Neha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use transaction RSA3 in R/3.

Give your data source name and the selections which you want and use the debug check box before executing it.

Once it goes inside the debug mode then you can check which tables it is hitting and what is the issue.

There are also various new OSS notes about his data source which you can check in service.sap.com and see if relates to your problem.

Thanks

Ajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

first u delete the data from the data mart and reactiveate the data mart and transfer rules and comm structures and update rules and load the data again. lets see what hpapens.