cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm sending a smartform as an attachment to the SAP mailbox. But when I save the same smartform onto my desktop and print it, it only partially prints the smartform, and gives some erros in the next page

Error : ioerror

OFFENDING COMMAND: flushfile

STACK

-filestream-

-filestream-

-filestream-

-savelevel-

Any idea as how to rectify this error guys?

Thanks in advance,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably won't be checked anymore, the post has been silent for a very long time.

But: When I printed on another printer, everyting went fine. On one printer (duplex) printing failed. Tried it on another printer, and it was fine (also Duplex). That leads me to believe it may be a driver issue with that printer.

Nothing wrong in the program!

Former Member
0 Kudos

VERY late in seeing this, but I am having the same issue.

I schedule a background job to print, and I think it has to do with the background job... Not the printing itself.

I have written a program that can email the output from a smartform. When I execute this program manually, there are no problems. But when I run another program that calls the 'manual' probram in the background, the issue occurs. But not always.

I am just wondering if the original poster is also using a background job?

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is there any barcodes or some other printer dependent stuff there in smart form...

regards

vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No there are no barcodes or any printer dependent stuff at all. I figured that it's not a problem of the printer.

It's only when I send the Form as an attachment to the inbox, i'm having this problem. If I normally execute the smartform and print it from there, this problem does not arise. Any pointers would be helpful to this.

Regards,

Vijay

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Srikanth No idea...

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

try printing other mail attachements if you have any, not from SMART FORMS. try that, if you got the problem in printing them, then some problem with printing mail attachments...

vijay