Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with enhanced interface determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

I have a Idoc_to_File Scenario.

I have to create N files from the idoc but in some ocassions could be that I didn't have to create any file. In this situation when any file has to be created I'm getting this error in the integration engine:

Split mapping created no messages

The target message has the next structure:

-- Message 1..1

-

Message1 1..1

-

Row 0..OUNBOUNDED

Im getting the error when any row is created.

Is it possible that when we use a enhanced interface mapping we always have to create at least one message?

Any solution?

Thanks a lot.

Regards

Edited by: Christian Abad Chico on Sep 10, 2010 12:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> Is it possible that when we use a enhanced interface mapping we always have to create at least one message?

Yes, you have to create at least one message.

> Any solution?

define a routing rule so the interface is not processed, when no message is available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

> The target message has the next structure:

>

> -- Message 1..1

> -

Message1 1..1

> -

Row 0..OUNBOUNDED

Since this is a case of multimapping and as you can see occurrance of Message is 1:1 therfore all the time at least one file must be created otherwise you will get an error in MONI. So may be you can add one more structure with jsut one field to generate the empty message when you don't want to create any file.

You can also do the configuration in ID for this empty file to be written on some temp file so that it should not go to actual receivers. By this way you can avoide getting the error and can solve your problem.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

does the structure of any of the files to be created has a mandatory parameter (ocurrance 1.1), thats could be the problem.

you have to create one message at lests,also you can in the receiver determination validate (if apply) the content of the IDoc to e sure if at leats one file will be created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Suppose the source element which you are mapping to target ROW node is row_source.

Try to map the target node ROW in following way :

row_source -

>

-

\ equalS -

> ifWithoutElse

constant [] -

> constant []-->

-Supriya.

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos