cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Desktop InnerPage(Deleted).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

One my team member deleted desktop innerpage from default frameworkpage. They deleted from source object, so it deleted from child frameworkpage page too. Now I have to restore the desktop innepage. Is there any way.

Regards

Keerthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 2 default framework pages available in the portal. One is the source and other is the copy. So you can check the other framework page if desktop innerpage is available. Also Check SAP note 869690 to restore the framework page.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks a lot for replies, but my problem is due to desktop innerpage is deleted, I can only see TLN,Masthead. Whatever is there is desktop innepage is not showing. So I cannot do anything from portal. If i try to launch innepage or frameworkpage from browser it is giving runtime exception. I cheked the logs, lod says Iview not found pcd:portal_content/com.sap.pct/every_user/general/com.sap.portal.frameworkpage.

I am looking for what to do from here

Regards

Keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

That's why I mentioned to check both the framework pages. You should launch the pcd path of the framework page from address bar directly as mentioned in SAP Note. Do with both framework pages and check.

Regards,

Harini S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Keerthi,

You do Transport - Export from some other Working Server, then Do Import in this Current Server.Restart the server.It shoud work.

Regards,

Karthick