Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Crystal Reports 4.0 Enterprise - SubReport - CRWEB00000119

former_member215766
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a very simple report with Crystal that has a subreport inside. Both the main report and the subreport are based on a BW query. When I run it from my machine, everything is sweet and it works ok. When I publish it to the BO4 Launchpad, the main report works fine but at the time of accessing the subreport I get this error message. Can anybody help?

BW is 7.01 SP6

Crystal Reports Enterprise is version 14.0.6

This is the error message:

com.businessobjects.report.web.shared.WebReportingException: The viewer could not process an event. Failed to execute query:  'Session with token ...(servername)... has been logged off'. Redesign your query or contact the data source maintainer to solve the problem. [JRC00005372] ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you should check the link between main and subreport and open design report and change the rigth datasource.

The regards.

former_member215766
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion. However, it doesn't actually apply to my case as the datasource for the subreport is the same as the one for the main report, and both of them are working fine in my local machine.

Do you have any suggestions about something that I should specifically look at?