cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Adaptive RFC Model.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I have a problem with creating an Adaptive RFC Model.

When i choose a function from function list, that appears, and click next, the model wizard display log information with following text:

<b>[Warning]: Creating a connection with Metamodel language <en> failed. Continuing with language <ru>

[Fatal]: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: Missing R3NAME=... or ASHOST=... in connect_param in RfcOpenEx

[Info]: .................</b>

The SLD server and SLD bridge is running.

How this can be fixed?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Thank you for help.

This error occured because of language. I try it with "ru", but it work only with "en".

Best Regards, Andrey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

may be in the back-end for the login user, they would have given language setting as "English". Contact your basis ppl to setup the language for your user name and then try.

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you able to connect via SAPGui to the same messageserver ??

Regards, VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Is the message server configured. Are you getting the error when you try to create a model at design time. Well see if you can connect to SAP through Message server.

This error is coming when you try to get the Metadata information and you require message server to be running.

If you can give more details we could maybe try to help you out.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i getting the error when trying to create a model at design time. When i connecting to the SAP system (in the model wizard) i choose SINGLE SERVER mode, and enter SERVER HOST, SYSTEM NUMBER and user account info. The MESSAGE SERVER used when we choose LOAD BALANCING mode.

Where MESSAGE SERVER can be configured?

Best Regards, Andrey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Open SAPLogon. Select the server profile say "Dev" and click on groups. In the window that appears enter the 3 letter id as System id. This you would get when you logon to SAP and see the right hand bottom corner. It would be a 3 letter "XXX". If not ask your basis administrator.

In the Message server space enter the Hostname or ip address (try both in case one of them doesnt work) of your R/3 server. Click on Generate List. You should get some groups appearing in the view below.

If it works then your message server is working fine. Let me know if that helps you.

regards

ravi